Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




All about teeth

Not much going on here at the minute. The last few days have been all about teeth.

Amelie almost knocked out her two top front teeth while playing in kindergarten. She was holding another child's hand when she fell over and was not able to get her hand free to break her fall. Luckily it doesn't look as if any serious damage has been done but we have spent an awful lot of time at dentists.

The silver lining to this story is that we have been eating a lot of ice cream as Amelie can't eat hard food. And more importantly I think we might have got rid of the dummy once and for all!

Then Hanna so as not to be outdone by her sister, has spent the last three days with fever before I finally discovered a little stub of a tooth in her mouth. Hanna's mouth is like Fort Knox. Not even Papa has seen this tooth yet!

Comment (1)

Tina

August 19, 2008 at 2:43 AM

Amelie, I feel for you! I lost my 2 front teeth from a fall when I was young. They "cemented" them back in. Until they were ready to fall out on their own, I had two front green chipped teeth. Thankfully I was to young to notice.