Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




More t-shirt printing

These t-shirt transfer sheets are wonderful. One of Amelie's favourite t-shirts (a plain pink t-shirt which she always chooses to wear) had a horrible grey mark on the front. Goodness knows where she got that from.


So I printed out her name using patterns from Petit Pattern Kids and Toys.



And voila - a more respectable looking t-shirt!


I also finally got around to washing some t-shirts with this stuff on and it comes out great! So my family had better watch out - I will be using this stuff on every piece of clothing I come across. Who needs to do laundry when I can just hide the stains!



Comments (2)

Tina

October 10, 2008 at 5:27 PM

This came out so cute. Thanks for the heads up about Bloglines. I think this is going on for weeks now. I tried checking it out, but I had problems loading bloglines. I wonder who else is having problems.

Trevor Wanderlusting

November 20, 2021 at 2:16 AM

Thanks for sharing.