Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




On My Desk Wednesday



There's nothing crafty today on my desk, aka the dining room table. Instead there is a birthday cake and a couple of bottles of something for the adults. Today Hanna is 1. I can't believe how fast time flies with your second child. With Amelie I knew to almost the second how old she was, what the next developmental step was and so on. With Hanna this first birthday has just crept up on me! Although I can't remember life without her.

Happy birthday Hanna - I hope you have a wonderful day.

Comments (3)

Maureen Reynolds

October 15, 2008 at 5:48 PM

alles Gute zum Geburtstag dear Ms Hanna!

Oh the different ways we view our children...all cherished but we are so much more comfortable in our parenting the 2nd time round that we aren't so vigilant about Everything!

Tina

October 15, 2008 at 7:29 PM

Happy birthday Hanna.

Kirsty

October 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM

Oh Happy Happy Birthday Hanna!