Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Battle Wounds

You can tell I have been quilting again!


It looks as though I have been in a nasty scrap with the neighbourhood cat!

I get so engrossed in what I am doing that I don't even notice. Only when I had a shower this morning and every scratch stung like crazy did I realise! The second day of quilting is always the worst - then each pin catches me where I was scratched yesterday!

Do you have any crafting injuries?

************************************************

Please go and check out Christina's finished Animal Friends Fabric book. I think it turned out fantastic. Thank you very much Christina and Christina's Mum for all your valuable feedback. I appreciate it very much and am busy editing the epattern.

While you are there you should also check out her gorgeous softies!

Comments (2)

{kimmymade}

November 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM

I get lots of little burns from turning things in the oven ... on my hands and on my forearms, depending on how far in I'm reaching. It drives me crazy! Heal fast :-)

A Spoonful Of Sugar

November 29, 2008 at 11:35 PM

I dropped a rotary cutter on my foot a few months ago - ouch!!