Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Quilts, quilts, quilts


A sneak peek at another project underway. Not sure I have the patience for traditional applique!

Anyone interested in taking part in a virtual quilting bee? Little Blue Cottage is going to host one in 2009 and I think she still has places available. If you are interested in signing up (I already have!) comment on this post. It is based on the one run by Mamaurchin which was a great success judging by the Flickr photos.

Thanks for all the suggestions for my quilt. I am still mulling it over. I cut a few trial pieces of fabric. But now all is about going to Chile. Only about 24 hours now until we leave.

Comments (2)

Anonymous

January 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I didn't realize you were leaving so soon! Do have a wonderful and safe trip and enjoy the sunshine I hope you'll be having! It's been snowing all day here!

RunwithSticks

January 5, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Eek you must be so excited! Mind you it is quite a bit of work to prep for such a big trip isn't it. I hope you enjoy the sunshine, get a tan, and enjoy every minute of it :)