Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Off to the post office

My two little ones are sick today. Only 1 week back in winter and we have already picked up the next bug doing the rounds! Next year I am determined to go away again somewhere warm in January to avoid some of these bugs. Last year we were sick almost every other week from November to March.



So a trip to the post office is probably all we will get done today. And is long overdue judging by the amount I have to post.

And if I get a little break, I might start quilting this.

Comments (6)

Anonymous

February 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Oh no! And you just got back from the sun & warm. Evil cold, wet winter. It's actually snowing again here, and sleeting - In six years I've never seen it snow like this.
Hang in there, two sickies is lots of work!

Mrs Moog

February 2, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I hope your little ones get better very soon. My two are at home today because we've had a tiny bit of snow and the school has shut down!!

xxx

RunwithSticks

February 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Arg - I hate cold and flu season. Knock on wood we have yet to get the flu, but we have had our fair share of colds. That is quite an impressive stack of mail! And, still love that quilt :) Looking forward to seeing it completed!

Holly

February 3, 2009 at 3:38 AM

That's a very soothing looking quilt. I think I'll just take the corner and cuddle in.. yes.. nice and cozy.

~Holly

http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

carolyn

February 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I'm sorry everyone is sick again.It's the prob;em with little ones and school. I look forward to seeing your "flying geese" border.

Anonymous

February 8, 2009 at 6:36 PM

OMG, that wee robot block is so cute.