Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




PIF and WIP

I always wanted to sound like one of those people who rattles off acronyms and confuses everybody else! Unfortunately I never remember what they stand for!

Thank you very much Shel for all the PIF (Pay in forward) goodies that you sent me. Check these out:



Not 1 but 3 delicious felt donuts with pretty sprinkles. They look good enough to eat! Amelie has been busy playing at baking cakes ever since she set eyes on them. Check out Shel's great tutorial if you want to make your own.

Some lovely bath salts - also home made! Wow! I am definitely looking forward to using these.



A beautiful pin cushion which I desperately needed. A felt heart pin and to top it all off this great felt bag to store it all in.

Thank you so much Shel. A lot of work went into this PIF and I am very lucky to have received it.

Now for the WIP (Work in progress). I am busy working on this chappy.



He is going to be a cute little rabbit bag for Easter and I am hoping to have the pattern written up by the end of the week. Which leads me to this - would anyone like to test the pattern for me?

Comments (5)

Anonymous

February 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM

I would test the rabbit pattern, hope it's easy though cause I've not had any success with toys yet. Happy to try it though :-)

Anonymous

February 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM

I'm so happy you loved everything! Oh yeah, Easter baskets are going to need to be filled soon! I'd love to give your pattern a try (and get one gift ticked off the list!).

RunwithSticks

February 18, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Oh me me me! I'd LOVE to test the pattern! :)

Jacqui

February 20, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Would love to test the pattern, I was looking at the bunny easter baskets/bags in Spotlight today and thinking "I could do better" and this sure does look better!

Sarah C

February 23, 2009 at 10:15 AM

your bunny is very cute.

it seems to early to think about easter, but i know it will be here so soon.

good for you for getting a head start on it!