Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Sewing Machine Cover


Sewing Machine Cover
Originally uploaded by hanies


It's getting close to the release of Issue 4 of Fat Quarterly!

We are all so excited about this issue. Not only is it a year since we started Fat Quarterly but we also have a number of great designers joining us in this issue!

My sewing machine is normally parked on the dining room table so I have easy access to whip up the odd block whilst my girls are playing. I kept deluding myself that I would put the sewing machine away between uses but it is time to face the fact that it is on the dining room table to stay. And if it is here to stay then it needs a pretty cover.

Check out our flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/fatquarterly to see more projects that will be in the new issue. And look out for the new issue on 27th January 2011!

Comments (2)

RosaMarĂ­a

January 19, 2011 at 3:24 PM

this is so bautiful!!
love how looks the linen with those fresh colors!

Molly

January 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM

This is gorgeous--wonderful design, beautiful fabrics!