Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Italian Pizzerias

busy

Yum! This black check print from Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda, just conjures up images of pizzerias to me. You know the ones - where the chef is wearing checkered trousers or a checkered apron. Every time I cut into I think of Hawaiian pizzas, or broccoli and ham.... Is it dinnertime yet!

I just can't get pom pom trims out of my brain either since a certain ginger monkey started popping them in her projects. And I can tell you something - our cat Noodles is also a big fan of pom pom trims *sigh*. As if it wasn't hard enough around here to get some sewing done, add some pom poms and a frenzied cat into the mix and that's it game over. I'll have to wait until Noodles is off stalking mice to get this project finished!

Anyway this is what I am up to today. How about you?

Oh and Heike Pier from the Berlin Modern Quilt Guild has got a project on the Moda Bakeshop today! Yay for Heike!

Comments (3)

Miriam

November 30, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Tacha, I can take your cat if she anoys you to much...;-)... You know she would be in good hands...

Anonymous

December 6, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Tach.,
I loved meeting you! Thank you for your nice comment. Those chefs outfits are the worst. I think this is specifically what you had in mind...right?

Love,
Melissa.

Anonymous

December 6, 2011 at 6:57 AM

http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m2233-products-693.php?page_id=908