Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Diggers and Cars


I have been working on a new baby quilt. This time using some of my hand stamped fabric. I stamped some white cotton with diggers and cars some while ago but since then it has languished in my project drawer. The other day while tidying up I came across them and was suddenly inspired to start a new quilt. Hanna and I spent a happy morning diving into boxes of fabric. Up to now Hanna definitely seems to share my love for fabric thank goodness as she is surrounded by it most days!

Yesterday I had a lovely surprise as the postman brought me a packet from Valerie of Being Crafty. Valerie has been clearing out her craft supplies in readiness for moving and very kindly offered to donate stuff she no longer needed to others. Thank you so much Valerie for the lovely fabric. It was extremely generous of you - especially with international shipping. I am very lucky to have "met" someone as generous as you.

Comment (1)

Tina

September 5, 2008 at 4:33 PM

The cars are so cute. What kind of ink did you use? Have you tried to wash it yet?