Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




T-Shirt Printing

There is about to be a flurry of birthdays as all Hanna's little friends are about to turn 1. So I have been printing some t-shirts to give as birthday presents. It is great fun and I am very pleased with the outcome. I am not going to blog the finished results of all the t-shirts as some Mums might be reading this!

I also printed some t-shirts for Amelie and Hanna. Amelie requested a giraffe and I found this cute little giraffe in one of my Japanese craft books. I finished it off by stamping her name on a piece of twill tape and sewing it onto the t-shirt.







Comments (2)

Tina

September 1, 2008 at 4:59 PM

So so cute!

Hemant Saluja

September 5, 2008 at 2:33 PM

Hi!

It's so good-looking and nice color combination. It's very attractive T- shirt. Wish you all the best in your future.


===================================
Hemlata
look4ward