Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Flurry of birthdays

October is a packed month. My Mum, sister, husband and daughter all have their birthdays in October. If that isn't bad enough almost all of Hanna's little friends were also born in October. These are some of the t-shirts that I have printed over the last week. They are fairly quick and easy to do and I think make a special first birthday present.







Comments (2)

Anonymous

October 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM

Tasha these look so great! I have a similar problem come October (my father and three of my sisters are October birthdays).
Every time I see your prints I kick myself for not making time to print up some t-shirts. I really want to make some to celebrate el dia de los muertos...I hope I get myself organized!

Nikki

October 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM

I love all your print projects... super-effective and really well explained! Enjoy the party season (we have one of those coming up at the end of Oct through to the end of November.... short break then another one just before xmas.