Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes



I have been having fun playing around with my robot sketch. It has taken a while but I am very pleased with this tshirt. I scanned my picture into the computer and then wrestled with Photoimpact (in German making it doubly as complicated) until I got somewhere halfway decent. How I wish for illustrator at home.

I printed this onto tshirt transfer paper. Very quick and with good results. But I would rather make this into a screen. I am toying with the idea of sending it to a company to make a thermofax screen. Does anybody have any experience with thermofax screens? How detailed can the image be? How long do they last?

Comment (1)

Tina

October 2, 2008 at 6:24 PM

How does the transfer hold up in the wash?
Here is a link to checkout ... http://blu-shed.blogspot.com/

I believe she screen prints with the Thermofax screens, or ones just like it. Check her back posts.