Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




WIP Wednesday



My brain is like a sieve these days. I can't seem to retain the same amount of information as I used to be able to, so I decided to make some To Do pads since I have oodles of Blockleim.

This is hopefully going to make it easier to keep track of my WIPs so none get left by the wayside. I keep discovering old projects abandoned for no real reason except I forgot about them!

I created a form so I have space for 10 things to do, a separate list for people I have to phone or email and another space at the bottom for ideas for blogging or web sites I want to visit! I copied the form at the copy shop and had them cut it to size for me - saved so much time and made lining up the pages sooooo much easier.



For the frontcover I printed out a design I had made and then laminated it. So far it is holding well in the pad with the blockleim but I think it might fall off with frequent use. So I am considering either removing it completely or reinforcing it by giving the pad a paper spine.



If you would like to use this form you can download the pdf file here.

Comments (5)

Holly

December 17, 2008 at 12:34 PM

Ever since I saw that post I've been dying to make my own pads too! I'm a little bit obsessed with making lists. Thanks for the to-do template!

~Holly

http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

Anonymous

December 17, 2008 at 6:01 PM

This is so cool - thanks for sharing your pdf! I have a stack of fun paper I've been holding onto for pads...yet another project to get on!
I really love your design you made - did you do it in photoshop? It's great.

RunwithSticks

December 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Very cool! You and I must have been on the same brain wave with the organizing bit. And, I'm sorry you live with people that are missing the organizational gene... I know I drive my husband batty. And it took years to get me to use bins. Patience, they may come around ;)

Tina

December 17, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Ever since I saw that post, notepads have been on my to do list. One day I'll get through that list.

Sandwich Recipes

June 10, 2023 at 10:15 AM

Great blog, I enjoyed reading