Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Distracted


Hmmm. I had been making good progress on my PIF goodies, (Hopefully they will be in the post soon) but then I picked this up from the Customs people yesterday.

I am extremely lucky to have a wonderful Grandfather who lives in Brisbane. So NEHOC posted to him and he forwarded to me! Of course it arrived the day after we left for Chile (isn't that always the way) and again lucky for me, a neighbour called the customs people and asked them to pretty please hold on to it for me until I got back from Chile.

The problem is now all I can do is think about it and what I want to print. And is it worth using precious supplies on! I dillied and dallied all day yesterday and didn't settle down to anything. I think I need to put it to one side while I work off the nervous excitement!

Comments (8)

Unknown

January 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM

oooh, what an exciting distraction!!!

Tina

January 27, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Lucky Lady! Someone just posted in Flickr that NEHOC has 8 years of supplies left. Maybe your Grandpa can keep buying supplies for you.

andsewon

January 27, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Hey.. nice of you to post to my blog!
Your Cal Quilt plans all sound good.
No rules you can do it how ever you please...;-)
Also read your RANT.. Wow that is horrid. Can not figure out why traveling with kids/family cannot be accomadated early either!!
Enjoy your new toy too!
Lola

Holly

January 28, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I say... Just go for it! I seem to suffer from the "it's too nice to cut into" or "I need to save it for something special" so once you use it for the first time then it'll take all that pressure off!

~Holly

http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

Victoria

January 28, 2009 at 4:40 AM

Enjoy!

Anonymous

January 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM

ohhhh, my oh my, I can see why you're a little distracted!

Christina Lowry

January 30, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Yay! It came! You have waited so long, no wonder you are excited! I was playing with mine again the other day, and I know what you mean about wasting precious supplies, as two of the screens didn't work out and I'm not 100% sure why! Still, it is a learning curve! Can't wait to see what you end up with! :)

Mrs Moog

February 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Ooh - that looks interesting! how can you possibly get anything done with such temptation just waiting to be played with?!

xxx