Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Thank You

Look what Lesley aka Moogsmum sent me for the Fat Quarter Swap.



It was all beautifully packaged - which you don't see because Hanna thought it was wonderful too and started unpacking furiously before I could get the camera. Also what you don't see are the pack of Minstrels and the Curlywurly. I LOVE Minstrels. I miss them dreadfully here in Berlin. When I was pregnant I craved them big time. Those and mini eggs! Anyway I immediately tucked into them. (Diet be damned) and I bribed the girls to leave me alone with the Curlywurly. The caramel glued their chops together nicely so I could really enjoy the minstrels in peace!

Back to the fabric. Ooooh lovely Anna Marie Horner fabric which immediately sent me into a tizzy! I have such plans for it. Some lovely ribbon and some buttons in a cute little bag.

And see that envelope. I think the envelopes are a great idea. So effective.

Thank you so much Lesley. This swap has been so much fun and it is great to have "met" such a wonderful blogger. Thank you Katy for pairing me with Lesley.

Edited to add:
I have just used some of those teeny weeny buttons on a project. Thank you so much they were exactly what I needed!

Comments (4)

Locket Pocket

February 14, 2009 at 1:53 PM

What lovely goodies from Lesley - isn't she a star?!!!

Lucy xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar

February 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Your swap goodies look lovely! Anna maria Horner is one of my favourite fabric designers.

Kitty

February 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM

There's no doubt about it, Mrs Moogs gives good parcel! x

Mrs Moog

February 15, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I'm so pleased you like your parcel!! You have very good taste in chocolate - Minstrels are my all time favourite too :-)

Glad the Curly Wurly worked it's magic ;-)

xxx