Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Fat Quarterly Issue 4 Out Now!


Fat Quarterly Issue 4
Originally uploaded by hanies

Yep it's finally here, Issue 4 - Solids! This issue is possibly my favourite ever.

Some of the first quilts I ever made were all solids and somehow I got sidetracked by all the gorgeous prints on offer and forgot how I enjoyed working with just solids!

So I was very excited when we decided issue 4 would be all about solids even though I quickly realised how deplete of solids my stash had become! But that's the best thing about solids - you can find them everywhere! I cut up old shirts, bed sheets and tablecloths to make Mr Fox.

So go gather up some of the old clothes, sheets and tablecloths you have hidden away at the back of your wardrobe and get stitching! (Of course you could also go on a shopping trip using some of the coupons in FQ as well!)

Comments (0)