Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Time to Slow Down

losing my mind
Originally uploaded by hanies


What could be a clearer sign that I am a bit overloaded at the minute than the block I made for fellow Hexed-In Bee member Brooke. At first glance there is nothing wrong with this block, but it is COMPLETELY the wrong colour palette.

Here is Brooke's mosaic:

mosaic bee hexed in - inspiration!

Nothing whatsoever in common. How I could have gone on my merry way and continued stitching this block is a mystery to me. But I have to admit I do quite like it and the colour palette. I reckon I am a bit obsessed with the yellow, blue and grey mix. I will probably make this into a pillow and then have a couple of days to get my brain back in working order!

Comments (0)