Thanks to Tina for the Happiness award. Following suit I award it to 5 bloggers:
Lizzyhouse, Carina, Clothpaperstring, The Giving Flower, A Spoonful of Sugar
The six things that I am happy for are:
- My two daughters who give me new challenges every day. They never seize to surprise and amaze me as well as test my patience to its full!
- My husband who supports everything I do and who is very hands on with the children. I may not tell him often enough but I love him very much.
- Living in Germany. One step closer to my family than America and I have made some great friends that have really made Germany feel like home to me and my family.
- That I discovered fabric and my love for it! At school I hated needlework and it is a bit of a joke with friends and family in England that this should have turned out to be my passion.
- The internet and telephone - that let me stay in such close contact with my family (thank goodness for cheap deals to the UK) and that have enabled me to "meet" other like-minded people online.
- Chocolate - without which I would never have survived breast feeding until now.