Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Pattern Testers




I would like to ask a favour. I have just finished writing up the pattern to make a fabric book like the one above.


Would anyone like to test the pattern for me?

Also a big thank you to Christina of A little Birdy told me. She sent me these gorgeous hair clips.



Beautifully packaged too!



Amelie loves them. I tried to get a photo of her wearing them but she wasn't co-operating this morning! But she did insist on wearing one to Kita to show her friend Marie-Lou. Thank you very much Christina.

Comments (2)

Christina Lowry

November 17, 2008 at 8:51 AM

I'm glad you and Amelie like the hair clips! Thanks for the plug too! I will be a pattern tester - if the skill level required isn't too high! :)

Anonymous

November 17, 2008 at 12:57 PM

I would love to be a tester - as long as I have everything I need here at home. I can't do much fabric shopping in the near future, but I would love to try.
Thanks so much for the kind words about my foot. Turns out, it's broken :( Now I have a fancy cast for 4 weeks! Geeze!