Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Donate, Swap and Make

The bushfires in Australia are just horrific. So many people and animals have lost their lives. So much land has been devastated. So many have lost everything they have. And what I can't get my head around is that some of these fires were started deliberately.

If you would like to help there are a number of bloggers who have information on how.

  • Holly from Two Cheese Please has links so that even us lot overseas can donate.
  • Curlypops has lots of links to auctions going on to raise money.
  • QuiltDad has information about a Bushfire Quilt Project you might want to get involved in.
**********************************************************



On another note. Fancy another Fat Quarter Swap anyone? Darci from Stitches and Scissors is hosting one. So pop on over and sign up.

**********************************************************



Fancy having a go at some freezer paper piecing? Twiddletails is doing a Flying Geese Block of the Month. I particularly like this scrappy one.

Comments (4)

Till Next Time - E

February 10, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Hi Natasha,

I was very excited to received my package in the mail last night. I will be bringing my amazing bag along with me to Hawaii with the book in it :) Thank you so much!!

RunwithSticks

February 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Eek! A fat quarter swap! Too much fun... I may just have to jump over there. On a complete other note - Erin just came by my office with all the goodies you sent her in the mail! She's lucky I didn't steal them all - SO gorgeous!!! They made me squeal with delight. I will note she didn't bring in the chocolate - she knew I would have taken that for sure.

Mrs Moog

February 10, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Oh my word - that scrappy quilt is amazing! I think I'd go cross-eyed trying to do that!!

xxx

Anonymous

November 21, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!