Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




On my desk


I know "On my Desk" is no more but since all that is going on around here is unpicking, re-pinning and cutting strips for binding, this is the most interesting photo I could come up with.

Unfortunately we have a fridge built into a cupboard so I can't join in the "On my fridge" that Amy is hosting - thanks Christina for the link. It looks like fun!

Right back to pinning - my fingers are beginning to go numb!

Comment (1)

Anonymous

November 26, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I see I'm not the only one having a difficult time letting go... :)

I have to say, the word verification is "calin" which means "hug" or "snuggle" in French - that made my day! (Am I too easily amused?)