Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Unpicking

I have decided I just can't live with a couple of my quilts the way they turned out. So today I will unpick and re-pin them! Urghhh!

I have procrastinated for the last couple of weeks thinking maybe I could get away with redoing parts of the quilt - or that maybe it was not that bad. But I knew deep down that I would have to redo them. I have just been putting off the inevitable.




Now that I have started unpicking - I feel so much better!

Comments (3)

Anonymous

November 25, 2008 at 2:28 PM

I've not yet made a quilt, but I'm sorry you have to undo what's been done...but if you're feeling better it's the right thing to do!

Christina Lowry

November 26, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Thanks for the hug! I am sending one back, even though you are feeling good about unpicking your quilts, it must have been a tough decision, as I know how much time and effort goes into each one. You are much more patient than I am!! :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar

November 26, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Good luck with the unpicking! It is always worth the effort if it is going to make you love the project more.