Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Hexed In





Hey ho it's off to work we go! Or rather, how about resting your weary head on this pillow after a hard day's work!



I've had some scraps of Heather Ross' gnomes hanging around in my stash forever. I wanted to show them off and didn't really know how. And then it struck me - why not frame a gnome in hexes!



"Hexed In" is my first pattern for Fat Quarterly and I think it is a good way to get used to sewing with hexagons.

Fat Quarterly will be available to buy on April 27th! Not long now and the excitement is killing us!

Comments (8)

mo

April 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM

That pillow is fantastic!! So cute and original.

Anonymous

April 30, 2010 at 3:29 AM

just wanted to say that your design is what made me purchase the online mag - love it and love the color combo

Ellie's Quiltplace

May 10, 2010 at 7:38 AM

The pillow looks lovely!

Karen C

May 13, 2010 at 1:58 AM

I have to tell you this cushion is the very reason i purchased my copy of FAT QUARTERLY. I love it beyond belief and this week have started construction on my own in red/aqua and chocolate, loving how it's coming together and can't wait to finish it for the move into our new house next week. (Yes i should be packing but who wants to pack when they can stitch)

Beertje Zonn

June 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM

The pillow is lovely!
Kind regards,

Beertje Zonn & Beertje Zonn

John'aLee

August 16, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Your pillow is darling. I'm loving all the posts people are doing on hexagons. Such inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Melody

October 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM

Fantastic. I love your cushion.

Micki

October 31, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Is that going to be in the April issue and is that an E magazine?
How do i get it? I would love to try that pattern out.
Micki