Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




September Busy Bees


September Busy Bees block for Tacha
Originally uploaded by Lilys Quilts

Time to get back in the saddle with blogging! I don't know where the time goes. I keep thinking I'll post this week and before I knwo it the month has whizzed by.

But I promise to be a better blogger. Honestly! This time there is no crossing my fingers behind my back!

Part of the reason of being absent is all the bees I have been involved in. So much fun but wow does it suck up my extra free time! Still it didn't stop me from signing up for another bee. This time called the Busy Bees as we are all incredibly busy. Not that anyone isn't!

September is my month for sending out fabric so I snipped up pieces of beige, yellow and pink to send out to my fellow busy bees.

Look at this beauty made by Lynne of Lilys Quilts! Love it! THis is going to be a fantastic quilt.

Comments (2)

Rachaeldaisy

September 5, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Welcome back from your bloggyholiday. It'll be fun seeing your bee progress. Lynne from Lilys quilts Is so clever at coming up with awesome blocks and that one is no exception!

Judy

September 29, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I love this block!!