Fat Quarterly Reader Competion! ~ WIN IT TO BE IN IT!!!!
Originally uploaded by ~ nova
Have you made anything from Fat Quarterly? If you have or if you are planning on making something then nip over to the Fat Quarterlyblog for a chance to win some really amazing prizes.
I know I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to make. In particular I am itching ot make Brioni's tree skirt. I know Christmas is over but I never quite got round to it! I am hoping this year our tree will be sporting a brand new tree skirt!
And I need need need Nova's utility apron. I am forever putting something down and not finding it again. That pesky 2 1/2" square ruler is a prime example. I spend more time hunting for that thing than actually using it!
Anyway back to the competition. All you need to do is make something from ANY issue of Fat Quarterly (including issue 4) and email a couple of photos to email@example.com
We have 2 categories:
Category A: Quilts
Category B: Other Projects
And there are some great prizes!!!!
Category A - 1st Prize: A copy of EQ7 and a feature in an upcoming issue
Category A - runners up: Two people will receive generous fabric packs
Category B -1st Prize: Craft book bundle and a feature in an upcoming issue
Category B - runners up: Two people will receive generous fabric packs
* Entries close end of March with winners drawn in April
* Entries will be judged by Fat Quarterly and one guest judge to be announced.
What are you waiting for? Grab the button and start making!
Conditions of Entry
* 1 entry per person per category
* Entries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Include a max of 2 photos of made item
* Include in entry: name, address, email address, blog or flickr address, category entering and issue project was seen in.
Competition details here!!!