Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




More Freezer Paper Stencils


This time little dinosaurs to make a memory game to go inside the Dinosaur Bag. I am having great fun with freezer paper. I have a large roll but am eeking it out as I don't think they sell this stuff here in Germany. At least I have never seen it. So I actually used each stencil multiple times. It surprised me with its sticking power.
I have also cut some stencils for using with my screen. Just got to find the time.... We are off to Frankfurt this weekend to visit Great Grandma. So another weekend with no chance to get organised. I am hoping next week I will be able to sort out my space. But Hanna has decided to dramatically decrease the amount of time she spends sleeping both day and night so who knows......

Comments (2)

Tina

August 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Did you use this stencil with a screen? That would save you from using up freezer paper. I love my freezer paper. I'm lucky, it's sold in almost every grocery store.

Elizabeth

August 12, 2008 at 2:25 AM

I love those! I also love freezer paper. I've found that it lasts a long time. I've been working on the same roll for at least two years now! :)