Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Flower Basket and Meadow


Lu Summers of Blu-shed asked for help recently in naming her new screenprinted fabrics. She needed names for the flowers on their own and for the flowers on the check background. Michelle suggested "Meadow" for the flowers by themselves and I suggested "Flower Basket" for the flowers on the check background and she liked it. Lucky me then got an envelope in the post with these lovely three pieces of fabric in it.
I already have plans for how I am going to use it and I am seriously considering buying up the teal and rose and plum colourways as well. They are gorgeous. Check the fabrics out here.
But you have probably already heard about Lu Summers in Modish, Design Sponge and Poppytalk.

Comments (0)