Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




On my desk Wednesday



I have seen a lot of bloggers playing "On my desk Wednesday" and it seems like a lot of fun. So I am thought I might play along.

Here is my desk today. Most of my bits and pieces have been put away to get ready for visitors we are having for the rest of the week. But this is what remains:

  • My Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Robot sketches
  • A lightbox
  • A book on German taxes as we have to file by the end of the month (Oops how did we let it get so late!)

Other players

Comments (4)

Anonymous

September 24, 2008 at 4:45 PM

I love the head, shoulders, knees & toes robot sketch!

Tina

September 24, 2008 at 5:01 PM

The robot is so cute!

Kirsty

September 25, 2008 at 9:13 AM

I'm so glad you're playing. Your blog is really lovely.

Real Handy Blog

December 22, 2023 at 1:16 PM

Thank you for sharing.