Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




Make it, Blog it, Shop it Berlin



This was a great event here in Berlin. Thanks to DaWanda, Holly from Decor8, Nicole from Luzia Pimpinella, Nadja from Smil and Britta from Bloodbunny for a great time.

The afternoon just flew by. Holly and Nicole spoke about the importance of blogging and how to get more traffic to your blog. Very motivational stuff. I am sure the majority of us went home that day and immediately blogged! I am certainly going to try to be more consistent with my blogging. Not so easy with two little ones but I can try!

Nadja and Britta then gave a screenprinting taster. We each got to choose a motive to print on a bag. I chose the cat designed by Nadja. Amelie has already appropriated this for herself!



See pictures here courtesy of Holly and here by Dawanda.

Comments (0)