Fat Quarterly Issue 7 is out now! All about colour palettes and where to find help in choosing colours for your projects.




WIP Gingerbread House

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody!

I hope to see you in the New Year.

Just before I go and share this time with my family I thought I would share with you the result of arming Hanna and Amelie with a bowl of smarties and marshmallows. Hanna ate 9 out of 10 of her smarties and then hit on the bright idea of grabbing a cardboard tube and whacking the house to knock off the remaining smarties to eat! You can tell she is feeling better.


Comments (2)

Anonymous

December 25, 2008 at 6:57 PM

I'm so glad to hear that the sickness is gone! I really wanted to do a gingerbread house this year, but we got so carried away with cookies that we didn't get to it.
Merry Christmas!

Beth

December 26, 2008 at 4:43 PM

cute!